NEW CLASSES FOR 2015
Please note the addition of 6 NEW 3XT classes. We feel that the best preparation for your Childs future is to expose them to as many different elements of performing arts as possible. Our aim at 3XT is to Nurture and guide your children into a long and fulfilling career in the performing arts, if they so desire J OR just to have fun, keep fits whilst making friends for life.
- Aerial silks For any fitness level and no previous experience required. Students will learn to position their body while flying through the air. Aerial Silks will guarantee to get your heart pumping while sculpting the body at the same time. This is a total body work out that will strengthen your core. You will see Aerial silks performed by Celebrities like “Pink” as well as in shows like ““Cirque Du Soleil”. Our Silk classes will teach you how to climb, wrap, drop in the air and tie off your feet and hands with correct technique, creating free movement whilst in the air. You will start to move higher as your skills progress. 1st Class Free
- Aerial Artistic Circus Pole This discipline is regularly performed in shows like “Cirque Du Soleil”, on Cruise ships and Casino Cabaret shows. Aerial artistic circus pole was originally developed by Chinese Acrobats for circus entertainment. Focusing toward getting acrobats off the ground in our high energy classes, children will learn correct technique, attention to body alignment and tricks. This class is design especially for developing bodies, while developing strength in the upper body and gaining core strength week after week. – No previous experience required! 1st Class Free
- Drama Group Drama class is an introduction to the basic elements of Acting. Students train in exercises and theatre games to develop concentration, imagination and Improvisation. The class will encourage physical freedom and teach stage craft, “moment to moment” spontaneity and a specific approach to researching and rehearsing a contemporary scene and monologue. This entry-level class focuses on the development of a dramatic production. 1st Class Free
- Vocal/Singing Class This class is suitable for students who have had no previous singing, performance or recording experience, and are looking to enhance and develop their skills. An innovative class that teachers singing and harmony techniques. The class will introduce vocal techniques with a specially trained instructor. All genres are taught including jazz, pop, rock, blues and soul. You will gain performance, and vocal skills, as well as have the opportunity to perform in our productions. Excellence in singing will require time, dedication and regular practice. If practice is done on a regular basis then the sounds are said to be more clear and strong 1st Class Free
- Advanced tumbling.
- Acro. Balancing & Stunting
NB: AERIAL ARTISTIC CIRCUS POLE *FREE TRIAL* TERM 1. Available to all 3xt PERFORMERS